5 Reasons You Want Algae In Your Skin Care
There’s so much to love about the ocean, and though you may have been aware of the important role of algae in our ecosystem, it also offers a wide variety of benefits to your skin.
Here are 5 reasons to incorporate algae into your skin care.
- Powerful anti-oxidant, which fights free radicals. Free radicals cause damage to your skin, hastening signs of aging - fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and rough, dehydrated skin.
- Rich in nutrients, minerals and amino acids, it improves moisture retention, replenishes and renews skin.
- Smooths and plumps skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Softens, hydrates, and detoxifies skin.
- Revitalizes and helps even skin tone.
You can find this multi-tasking, powerhouse ingredient in our Peptide Complex Serum. Ideal for dry and sensitive skin, this rich and creamy serum is nature’s answer for glowing, dewy skin – even in the dead of winter!
Ready for radiant skin, done simply?